Being pregnant and the newborn stage doesn't last forever, and I'm ready to capture your growing family! This season of life will be gone in a blink and you'll catch yourself looking back on these moments.
For maternity sessions I suggest being 30-36 weeks pregnant after you "pop," but I also don't want you to be miserable during photos! I recommend newborn sessions in the first 3 weeks, with most sessions taking place around week two-ish when you're home and getting used to your new norm. With lifestyle sessions, if your babe is older than 3 weeks, that is perfectly fine!
What's the booking process like?
Once the contact form is filled out and an inquiry is sent, we decide on a session type, date and time that works best for your family – typically 1-2 hours before sunset, if indoors and typically mid-day if you're wanting an in-home session. After the session is booked, I’ll send a questionnaire to get to know you and your family better to help make your session more personalized.
On session day, don’t worry about anything but enjoying your family! I make sure to capture the essential shots where everyone is looking at the camera, but I like to keep sessions light and more lifestyled based.
*Booking a maternity session gets you 15% off your newborn session!
such an exciting time in your life deserves to be documented
‣ Session prep, wardrobe & styling help
‣ Session at location agreed upon before the session date
‣ Artistic styling, image editing & enhancements
‣ Sneak peeks of your session within 24-48 hours
‣ Online, private, password protected gallery
‣ High resolution, edited digital photos
‣ View, download, and share images from your session
‣ Final gallery delivered within 4 weeks of session
starting at $350 + tax